If you are unable to attend OUTAuction but are interested in purchasing art, please use the form below or download the pdf to place a proxy bid on a work of art.
TERMS OF PROXY BIDDING
1. All bids are binding. Should you be the highest bidder, your winning bid is final and taxdeductible
to the full extent of the law. GLAAD is a 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID number 13-3384027.
2. Bidding automatically constitutes agreement with these terms.
3. All sales are final. All art pieces are sold as is.
4. Values quoted are estimates only and are not warranted for general value for tax purposes.
5. GLAAD assumes no risk, responsibility or liability for any item offered.
6. GLAAD will contact everyone who signs up for proxy bidding if they are the winning bidder.
7. GLAAD will set up a representative to place your proxy bid at the event and in case you would
like to raise your maximum bid GLAAD can contact you from the event.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Johnny Gonzales, Senior Special Events Manager, GLAAD
Direct line: 646.871.8010