- Co-chair of the No Special Rights PAC
- Wrote "It's time to get serious with society on the issue of homosexuality and the practical effects that are very harmful to society that this distorted and perverted lifestyle will have. It's time to take the gloves off"..."Maine people are coming together to say 'enough is enough'. Marriage does not belong to homosexuals. It never has and it never will. Even if people get tired of saying no, and end up caving on the issue."
- Believes "Homosexuals have absolutely nothing good to contribute to family life, which is what marriage is all about. A sterile union (between same sex couples) is never in need of marriage, and has nothing good to contribute to marriage or family life - absolutely nothing."
- Says same-sex marriage is "unadultered sophristy and perverted kind of thinking" and that his battle is to "restore the natural order" (*clip from Aroostook Watchment podcast, 6/22/12)
- Headed early '90s coalition that repealed simple non-discrimation ordinance. Asked at the time: "What father is not concerned about the effect of homosexual behavior? What father would want his children exposed to this presence, this behavior?"