This is a debugging block
Commentator Accountability Project (CAP)
-- Well-connected scholar and professor with anti-gay ideology, co-founder of NOM, Professor at Princeton, Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution, and Senior Fellow at the Witherspoon Institute.
-- Decried the NY marriage vote by looking back to a time when being gay was “beneath the dignity of human beings as free and rational creatures.”
-- President and CEO, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
-- President, Catholic Citizens of Illinois
-- One of the leaders of the so-called Coalition to Protect Children & Marriage
-- Says homosexuality is "a lifestyle that is damaging to body and soul" (at 2:10)
-- Head of Mission: America, which lists homosexuality and witchcraft as two of its focal points
-- Regular WND (formerly WorldNetDaily) columnist
-- Has specific focus on public schools and young people in general. Runs anti-LGBT propaganda site called "Truth at School" and spearheads annual walkout in protest of the pro-equality/anti-bullying Day Of Silence
- Fifteen-year head of the Christian Civic League of Maine; resigned in 2009
- Current head of the No Special Rights PAC
- Chief Executive Officer of Minnesota Family Council (MFC)
- Chairman of Minnesota For Marriage
- Claims "Redefinition of marriage obscures the picture of Christ and his Bride, robs God of glory due him, and undermines the witness of the Church."