This is a debugging block
Commentator Accountability Project (CAP)
- Executive Director of Christian Action League
- On gay people: "In fact, let me go on record with Tim Mertes in saying I also believe homosexuality is 'impure,' 'dirty,' and 'disgusting.'"
Family Research Council's Vice President of Church Ministires
-- President of the Pacific Justice Institute, an anti-LGBT legal outfit based in Sacramento, CA
-- Focus on the Family President
-- Contributor to The Washington Post's "On Faith" column
- Director of Communications and Marketing for the Minnesota Family Council
- Minnesota For Marriage Communications Director
- Says of his team: "we oppose homosexual marriage, anti-bullying and sex education curricula that affirms homosexual behavior because the medical evidence proves it is a killer."
- Head of a youth ministry called You Can Run But You Cannot Hide International (YCRBYCHI)
- Radio host and WorldNetDaily contributor
-- Head of the Catholic League
-- Says AIDS is "self-inflicted": "The fact is that the artist who made the vile video died of self-inflicted wounds: he died of AIDS. The homosexual, David Wojnarowicz, hated the Catholic Church (had he lived by its teachings, he would not have self-destructed)"
-- Claims same-sex marriage is "one of the most bizarre ideas in human history"