The Los Angeles Police Department has made a second arrest in the brutal attack of a transgender woman on Hollywood's Walk of Fame on May 31, 2013. The first arrest was that of Nicol Shakhnazaryan, a 21-year-old Los Angeles resident, a month after the crime. The LAPD is still actively investigating the crime and searching for two additional suspects.
The arrest on Wednesday was of a man police had been keeping an eye on throughout the investigation, LAPD Officer Drake Madison said.After watching the man for a couple of months, police found enough evidence to arrest him, Madison said. The man's name was not immediately released.
Get the complete story from NBC Los Angeles.