Second Annual GLAAD Media Awards in Advertising Nominees
**Award Recipients Announced**
- Outstanding TV Campaign – LGBT Market: Levi's Gay History Month/Logo Leaders Campaign (Levi Strauss & Co.)
- Outstanding Print Campaign – Mainstream Market: America's Top Couple (K-Y Brand)
- Outstanding Print Campaign – LGBT Market: Works in Progress (Progressive Insurance)
- Outstanding Interactive Campaign: The Advocate Money Minute Presented by Wells Fargo (Wells Fargo)
- Outstanding Social Marketing Campaign: SAGECAP: The Caregiver's Caregiver (SAGE)
The GLAAD Media Awards in Advertising honors individuals and projects in the advertising and marketing industries for their fair, accurate and inclusive representations of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community. They also raise funds for GLAAD’s Media Programs (http://www.glaad.org/programs), which amplify the voice of LGBT people and issues. Below are the nominees for this year's awards.
To view a commercial or see an enlarged version of an advertisement, click the thumbnail image.