Are you interested in attending the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards show on Saturday, June 5 in San Francisco? GLAAD will be giving away two tickets to one of our Facebook fans and two tickets to one of our Twitter followers. The 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards, presented Southwest Airlines, will be held June 5 at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis with host Bruce Vilanch, Special Honorees Cybill Shepherd, Lee Daniels and Robert Hanson, President of Levi Strauss Americas and performances by Chely Wright and Sam Sparro. Clementine Ford, Wilson Cruz, Michelle Clunie, Thea Gill, Nikki Blonksy, Jai Rodriguez and more join GLAAD to honor stories that build understanding and acceptance of gay and transgender people. The evening includes an auction, dinner, and the Awards show benefiting GLAAD’s work to share culture-changing stories and amplify the voices of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people to build support for LGBT equality. Twitter Contest Rules To enter the contest on Twitter, your tweet must include @glaad and the hashtag #GLAADMediaAwards.
- Follow @glaad on Twitter – twitter.com/glaad
- Tweet your answer to this question: Why do you want to attend the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards in San Fransisco?
- Include @glaad and the hashtag #GLAADMediaAwards in your tweet!
- Tweet by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on Tuesday, June 1st, 2010.
- Become a fan of GLAAD’s Facebook page - facebook.com/GLAAD
- Comment on this post on GLAAD’s wall: “San Francisco Facebook fans – Win 2 tickets to the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards show in San Francisco on June 5. Just comment on this post and tell us why you want to attend the GLAAD Media Awards in San Francisco on June 5th…”
- Answer the question in your comment: Why do you want to attend the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards in San Fransisco?
- Comment by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on Tuesday, June 1st, 2010.