Are you interested in attending the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards show on Saturday, March 13 in New York City? GLAAD will be giving away two tickets to one of our Facebook fans and two tickets to one of our Twitter followers. The 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards, presented by IBM and Prudential, will be held March 13 at the Marriott Marquis with host Alan Cumming, Special Honorees Joy Behar and Cynthia Nixon and a performance from the Broadway cast of HAIR. For tickets and nominees visit www.glaad.org. You can also check out the GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles on April 17 and in San Francisco on June 5. Oscar-nominee Gabourey Sibide, Sigourney Weaver, Nigel Barker, Rosie Perez, Dustin Lance Black, Meredith Viera, Bryan Batt, Jill Zarin and more join GLAAD to honor stories that build understanding and acceptance of gay and transgender people. The evening includes auction, dinner, and Awards show benefiting GLAAD’s work to share culture-changing stories and amplify the voices of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people to build support for LGBT equality. Twitter Contest Rules To enter the contest on Twitter, your tweet must include @glaad and the hashtag #GLAADMediaAwards.
- Follow @glaad on Twitter - twitter.com/glaad
- Tweet your answer to this question: Why do you want to attend the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards in New York City?
- Include @glaad and the hashtag #GLAADMediaAwards in your tweet!
- Tweet by noon Eastern Time on March 5th, 2010.
- Become a fan of GLAAD's Facebook page - facebook.com/GLAAD
- Comment on this post on GLAAD's wall: "NYC Facebook fans - Win 2 tickets to the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards show in New York City on March 13th. Just comment on this post and tell us why you want to attend the GLAAD Media Awards in NYC on March 13th..."
- Answer the question in your comment: Why do you want to attend the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards in New York City?
- Comment by noon Eastern Time on March 5th, 2010.