- Associated Press - Public Schools Become Focus of Gay Marriage Ban
- Los Angeles Times - Most California Voters Still Oppose Gay-Marriage Ban, Poll Finds
- Associated Press - Shatner Upset Takei Didn't Invite Him to Wedding
- Associated Press - Hollywood Comes Out in Support of Gay Marriage
- Associated Press - Will Tax Scandal Take Down NY Gov.'s Top Aide?
- Associated Press - Palin Says Election Result Rests in God's Hands
- San Francisco Chronicle (CA) - Margin Shrinks in Defeat of Gay Marriage Ban
- The Washington Post (DC) - Library Backs Book On Same-Sex Parents
- Miami Herald (FL) - Op-ED: Amendment 2 Is a Threat to Unwed Senior Couples
- Tallahassee Democrat (FL) - Amendment 2 Proponents Raise Education Issue
- The Denver Post (CO) - "We're...Modern-Day Lepers"
- Associated Press (WA) - Police Probe Apparent Hate Crimes in Pullman
- Sacramento Bee (CA) - Ex-Folsom Mayor, to Signal Disapproval of Prop. 8, Announces He's Gay
- San Antonio Express-News (TX) - COLUMN: Becoming a Woman Also About Economics
- The Town Talk (LA) - Gay-Rights Group Holds Vigil Outside LC
From the Blogs:
- Change.org - Obama's Silence Could Pass Proposition 8
- The Huffington Post - Ellen Degeneres Is Married. And I Don't Care.
- Good As You - Video: skcuS 8 proP
- Towleroad - Please Watch: An Important Message From Harvey Milk