- Associated Press - Calif. Gay Marriage Ban Sparks 'War of the Rings'
- Associated Press - Protesting Pastors Back Candidates from the Pulpit
- The Washington Post - Voters in Ecuador Approve Constitution
- The New York Times - EDITORIAL: Preserving California’s Constitution
- The New York Times - Out in Hollywood: Starring Roles Are Rare
- Associated Press - Memorial to Slain Gay Student Dedicated in Wyo.
- The New York Times - LETTERS: Race and Marriage Equality
- The Washington Post (MD) - 3 New Judges, Picked By O'Malley, May Shift Divided Panel's Balance
- The Arizona Republic (AZ) - Marriage Definition Returns to Ariz. Ballot
- Associated Press (WA) - State Bar Association OK with Gay Marriage
- Associated Press (NH) - NH Lawmakers Face More Debate Over Gay Marriage
- Denver Post (CO) - "Every Day, I Was Afraid for My Sister"
- The Delaware News Journal (DE) - OP-ED: Transgender People Don't Even Exist Under the Law
- The Age (Australia) - Taipei Holds Massive Gay Pride March
- The Times of India (India) - Govt to HC: Ignore Ramadoss' Views on Allowing Gay Sex
- Agence France-Presse (United Kingdom) - MP Weds Lesbian Partner
From the Blogs:
- Towleroad - Coordinator of 'LGBT in Iraq' Group Assassinated in Baghdad
- The Official Google Blog - Our Position on California's No on 8 Campaign
- L.A. Now (Los Angeles Times) - Board of Rabbis Opposes California Anti-Gay-Marriage Initiative
- Politics Blog (San Francisco Chronicle) - Like It or Not, Newsom Stars in First Pro-Prop. 8 TV Ad
- Good As You - Daily NY paper vs. Gayly biased measures
- 365Gay.com - Matthew Shepard memorial dedicated
- Gay News Blog - William E. Woods, "the father of Hawaii's gay rights movement," dies
- Queerty - Gross Overreaction
- The Bilerico Project - Google announces opposition to Prop 8
- Queerty - Remarkable Ruling
- Gay News Blog - Wall Street's Woes Blamed On Gays - that explains everything!