- The New York Times - Detailed Study on Spread of H.I.V. in U.S.
- Bloomberg.com - COLUMN: What Has Sex Got to Do With It, Ex-Man Asks Court
- San Francisco Chronicle (CA) - Young Black Men at High Risk for HIV, CDC Says
- Anchorage Daily News (AK) - EDITORIAL: Social Conservative
- Los Angeles Daily News (CA) - Prop. 8 Stance Divides GOP Members
- Detroit Free Press (MI) - Hamtramck: Wording of Ballot Measure Adjusted
- Newsday (NY) - Gay Man Guilty of Fleeing NYC with Adopted Son
- The Villager (NY) - ‘Respect for All’ is Message of Mayor’s Anti-Bullying Rules
- The News Tribune (WA) - EDITORIAL: UPlace Benefits Decision Takes a Step Forward
- The Monterey County Herald (CA) - Anti-Gay Union Rally in Carmel
From the Blogs:
- Pam's House Blend - NCTE And NGLTF: Documenting Transgender Discrimination
- Queerty - DNC Gay Discrimination Case Heading To Trial
- Good As You - Frankly, FOF, we could care less whether you 'hate' us or not
- AMERICAblog - Florida's gay adoption ban ruled unconstitutional
- Pam’s House Blend - Young gay black men: #1 HIV risk group -- and the irresponsible 'Church Mess'
- Queerty - Yoko, Paul Pissed At Lennon Gay Claims
- 365Gay.com - Lone lesbian MP to have civil partnership
- AfterElton - Out singer Theo Tams wins "Canadian Idol"
- PageOneQ - PALIN PASTOR: GAYS HAVE 'GUILTY CONSCIENCE' - Gays want laws to 'justify their sickness'